Thursday, October 3, 2024

Blogs while I am in school

 Hey guys, 

So my regular blog will probably be pretty dry for the next several years. I will mostly be posting school stuff but I'll be doing major life updates as well as things occur. 


However I have decided to actually write a theological Autobiography. 


A Pagan's Journey through Seminary School

A theological Autobiography

By Lisa Sawyer

I'll be working on it until I graduate. Most likely until I get ordained and maybe include a chapter or two from my first year working as a chaplain. 

It will be a combination of 

Personal Essays and Experiences, Journal Entries tracking how my perspective on things have changed over the years, poetry and art, and maybe even some of the paper I've had to write that end up being really meaningful for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment