Friday, July 24, 2026

group reflections

  •  What within you is asking to be heard today?
    • I am nervous... i am scared to be hopeful because i feel trapped
    • I am loving the idea of group spiritual direction and taking on clients 
    • I am loving the idea of living a life that is authentic and carries the flavor of spirituality at all times
    • then i can feel more natrural in having that color lay over my life at home too. 
    • Everything i currently do feels so stark in comparison to the spiritual. 
    • I am scared i won't be able to make this transition. I won't be able to survive on it. 
    • What if the dream is not substanciable. 
  • What within you is asking for your attention
    • I am lonely. 
    • I miss community. 
    • I worry that without community to help me keep my shape... I do not have a true identity or sense of self
    • I am lonely
    • I miss my gods
    • I want to pray more
    • I want to do readings
    • but i'm resistant for some reason. 
    • I keep myself isolated 
    • I am lonely. 
  • Why is it asking for my attentiion
    • because loneliness only makes me feel more trapped and hopeless
  • why?
    • because we are not meant to be alone.
    • We are meant to have community
    • seeking community does not make you weak 
    • I am scared of rejection, so i isolate. 
    • This is a limiting belief and boundary i put on myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment