Thursday, July 3, 2025

Starting planning for Fall Semester - This is gonna suck but be so awesome

 This Fall semester is about to be INSANE.... like my first semester with a crazy work load but its going to be so interesting. 


The pagan ritual class is going to be everything I ever dreamed of. Looking at this syllabus I could NOT be more excited!!!! 


Classes:

  • Understanding Ritual (pagan ritual class - Religious Texts Credit)
    • https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qv_nw7yLXqCIXKTZxQ3ijk8PW6Z7Ir-UfpFSLTv_OcM/edit?tab=t.0
    • Heavy Reading and heavy creative projects! 
  • The Art of Discernment (Spiritual direction pre-req)
    • https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B4Ot345GuTj7Gf_9TepMB5pt4aKCB6kWXHfdzcNjwlU/edit?tab=t.0
    • Heavy reading.. 
  • Directed Study: Contemporary Paganism  - Religious text credit?????? Ryan is basically going to make a class we pagans can enroll in that makes up for the pagan class we are in now... so much reading.. ike 200pg a week. idk if I can do all that but I can TRY... if he gets it approved in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment