- Email I sent Charlie...
- https://aquamarise.com/
collections/womens-engagement- rings/products/elowen-kite- cut-morganite-ring-set-in- sterling-silver?_pos=27&_fid= 4148b336b&_ss=c&variant= 51516912894263 - https://aquamarise.com/
collections/womens-engagement- rings/products/aerie-lavender- sapphire-ring-set-sterling- silver?_pos=5&_fid=d204b936f&_ ss=c&variant=49950163763511 - https://aquamarise.com/
products/faye-pink-sapphire- ring-set-sterling-silver-two- piece?_pos=8&_sid=5644e8e78&_ ss=r&variant=50420686324023
- https://aquamarise.com/
collections/womens-engagement- rings/products/marquise- morganite-diamond-cz-fantasy- cut-engagement-ring-sterling- silver?_pos=16&_fid=d204b936f& _ss=c&variant=50275635364151 - This is the one that is in the ads <3
- https://aquamarise.com/
products/vintage-morganite- ring-in-sterling-silver?_pos= 3&_sid=1570b4baa&_ss=r - https://aquamarise.com/
products/art-deco-cushion- morganite-ring-sterling- silver-ring-vintage- engagement-ring-promise-ring- pink-gemstone-anniversary- gift-for-her
- https://aquamarise.com/
collections/curved-wedding- bands/products/art-deco- curved-band-925-sterling- silver-band-diamond-wedding- band-milgrain-design-ring- chevron-ring-stacking-ring- matching-crown-ring?_pos=8&_ fid=5b6d3fa1c&_ss=c - https://aquamarise.com/
collections/curved-wedding- bands/products/simulated- diamond-v-shaped-curved- wedding-band-in-sterling- silver?_pos=15&_fid=5b6d3fa1c& _ss=c - https://aquamarise.com/
collections/curved-wedding- bands/products/curved- marquise-wedding-band-in- sterling-silver-cubic- zirconia?_pos=5&_fid= 5b6d3fa1c&_ss=c - https://aquamarise.com/
collections/curved-wedding- bands/products/filigree-leaf- wedding-band-for-women-925- sterling-silver-curved- wedding-ring-art-deco- matching-stacking-band- vintage-promise-ring-for-her?_ pos=4&_fid=5b6d3fa1c&_ss=c
***3 of them are simulated stones and would need to be replaced like every other year and 3 are lab grown and longer lasting.
If you like one and its simulated you may be able to contact them and see if a lab grown one can be used? Also i like the pink sapphire but if a lab grown morganite can be substituted that would be awesome! I just really like the bands on that one.
Rings on Etsy - higher quality stone and metal and I LOVE the look!!!!
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/1582975012/pear-cut-natural-pink-morganite-diamond?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details&variation0=3990159910&variation1=4013070507
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/4346124130/vintage-natural-pink-morganite?ls=a&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pink+morganite+engagement+ring&ref=sc_gallery-1-7&pro=1&frs=1&cns=1&sts=1&plkey=EuH7p4bqMOVYZMbulMEuObidXQ22%3ALT8d51384a0c1e491e877bcdac21ee62f94a596a3e&variation0=5686063428
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/1073607711/natural-morganite-engagement-ring-floral?ls=a&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pink+morganite+engagement+ring&ref=sc_gallery-1-3&pro=1&frs=1&cns=1&sts=1&plkey=EuH7p4bqMOVYZMbulMEuObidXQ22%3ALT083c11deac4da6c0bd905303407640c3cea518b7&variation0=2209586301
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/1873341194/vintage-morganite-engagement-ring-rose?ls=a&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pink+morganite+engagement+ring&ref=sc_gallery-1-17&pro=1&frs=1&cns=1&sts=1&plkey=EuH7p4bqMOVYZMbulMEuObidXQ22%3ALT3d56f348d4fe709a176ff641f8667b80b9cac9da&variation0=5196720818
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/4435473328/marquise-morganite-engagement-ring?ls=s&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pink+morganite+engagement+ring&ref=sr_gallery-1-28&organic_search_click=1&pro=1&frs=1&sts=1&content_source=b98aceac-5c37-43fb-b28e-0bd18616dd08%253ALTd0c2d620ecad306d402bb51719c39978dfeb8f3a&logging_key=b98aceac-5c37-43fb-b28e-0bd18616dd08%3ALTd0c2d620ecad306d402bb51719c39978dfeb8f3a&variation0=6736363325
Last one is a better stone but same setting as one of my faves from the other store!
-------for when we talk about it: They also have an opton to design your own so he can absolutley substitute stones.
I have learned that I like:
- Halo style
- Cluster style
The most.
--------
I want to custom design a wedding band for him. But I need his opinion:
- Smooth or hammered?
- Silver color or Black? - if black, silver lines to match my band?
- Mixed crushed or 2 layers?
- Or stone in center and crushed around it?
- https://aquamarise.com/collections/mens-rings/products/morganite-crushed-diamond-cz-wedding-band-6mm-tungsten-1?_pos=5&_fid=3a3b9e477&_ss=c
- https://aquamarise.com/collections/mens-rings/products/galaxy-meteorite-ring-hammered-mens-wedding-band-silver-tungsten-8mm-wedding-band-brushed-comfort-fit-ring-unique-ring-gift-for-him?_pos=7&_fid=98618db84&_ss=c
- https://aquamarise.com/collections/mens-rings/products/morganite-lab-diamond-wedding-band-in-14k-white-gold-8mm?_pos=8&_fid=3a3b9e477&_ss=c
- https://aquamarise.com/collections/mens-rings/products/galaxy-meteorite-starry-wedding-band-8mm-silver-black-tungsten?_pos=34&_fid=433b15596&_ss=c
- just use morganite instead of the starry night stone?
- https://aquamarise.com/collections/mens-rings/products/galaxy-meteorite-hammered-wedding-band-8mm-black-tungsten
- https://aquamarise.com/collections/mens-rings/products/morganite-lab-diamond-wedding-band-in-14k-white-gold-8mm?_pos=8&_fid=3a3b9e477&_ss=c
- used crushed meteroite instead of diamond.
No comments:
Post a Comment