Friday, September 13, 2024

Knife pt 2 - plan of action

 Alrighty so in the aftermath of Monday... 

1) I am getting a gun. Its happening. Narrowed it down: 

  • M&P 9 Shield HI Viz Sights 
  • I will sign up for conceal carry after I get paid. I also have 1-on-1 lesson getting scheduled with Lydia's husband (hes a shooting instructor). Then I'll plan to go to the range at least once a month. 

2) Living situation. I have 3 options the way I see it
  • Katrina will not be moving in, as her situation has changed. However I have a guy friend in GA who is looking to leave his family home due to family drama and he is willing to move in with me. He is coming the first week of October to have a trial run to see how he likes it. 
    • my portion of the rent: 570 + internet (30) + 1/2 utilities 
    • his portion of the rent: 525 + 1/2 utilities 
  • If he decides he wants to stay we can either do the same with him that I was planning with Katrina or we can look into a 2 bedroom if he decides its too cramped - I don't see why the management would have an issue with me "upgrading". 
  • Worst case scenario... i continue to live alone. I don't do night walks and I always carry my gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment