Monday, August 18, 2025

Official.

 Well. In a strange turn of events, and me being very much in denial and oblivious to my own feelings, and after HOURS of conversation over the past week... 


Fly Boy and I are officially an item.


it does't seem real. We aren't telling people because its so new and we want to nuture it protectivley before we invite in the opinions of others. 

But.. lets just say the love story Brigid told me is playing out... in an almost uncanny way and I never believed the hint that I was seeing. 

so... yeah. I think I found my fucking person. Its so fresh and new (even though I've known him for 7 months now) that we are opperating on a "no next steps" mentality  - there is no next step. We can stay as still as we want or progress when we feel its natural, not becuase it just makes sense. 

I have a boyfriend y'all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment