1) What thoughts/beliefs/habits/patterns within me am I ready to release, alchemize or transmute? (Examples- self doubt, second guessing my intuition or my gifts, etc)
This may sound surprising given I am working on glamour magic, self love, and working my way to sensuality... but I have this subconscious belief that I am not allowed to enjoy pleasure. I am not supposed to SEEK pleasure or be in control. I also can't lose myself in it. Pleasure is a key in spiritual connection (or I believe it is) - by denying myself and subconsciously believing it is shameful and I am unworthy, I am denying myself full spiritual connection.
I also constantly second guess my intuition, spiritual gifts, so much so that I've seemed to regress in my progress. I think the spirits I work with are getting frutstrated.
2) What do I wish to call into my body, energy field, or my life? What do I wish to expand or deepen? (Examples- more peace, health, clarity, wealth or any form, community, connection, friendships, love, etc)
I really want to call in confidence, self love, and wealth/abundance, and magic. I long for the connection of magic to the sacred in my every day life... not just at retreats. I think its linked to the first prompt - I struggle to persue things that actually give me pleasure and joy unless specificially invited to do so (like at a retreat). I wish to bring in the ability to invite and welcome joy.
3) What stories am I tired of carrying, telling, or believing? What stories am I ready to honor then then lay to rest, to alchemize, or to re-write so that the new stories not only bring ME fresh energy, hope and inspiration, but these new stories also bring goodness to others? (Examples- limiting beliefs about yourself based on things you've done / experienced / been through.) These can be stories that are just about you, or stories that affect you AND loved one(s)- like family and ancestral patterns.
Fear and shame around intimacy. I've had a rocky road with intimacy - emotional and physical. Emotionally neglectful childhood and romantic relationships. Sexual abuse in relationships and date rape. The story in my mind is that is wrong for me to feel pleasure, it has to be forced upon me, its shameful otherwise. I would not tell myself this, but I know its a story written into my body and mind I can't seem to shake. Emotional intimacy is dangerous, truly trusting is scary and hard. I want to rewrite the story into one of trust and openness.
4) Where am I feeling blocked or held back from fully stepping into my highest purpose? This is a common one for those that already serve in a helping capacity, or are stepping into this work- it often shows up as "I don't want to talk about myself / promote myself / market myself / be visible / appear boastful / etc". If you're held back by fears around not looking or sounding good in your outreach efforts / marketing, or you worry about being misunderstood- this is an area very worthy of your focus♥️
I contantly feel like I am not qualified to help people. I have not fully healed myself - how can I help others heal? I have not reached where I want to be in life - how am I qualified to help others see whats holding them back and push past it? I also feel a bit hopeless about how I am going to be able to make a career out of helping people spiritually and be able to financially support my life. Sort of a mix of imposter syndrome and financial concerns.
5) In what areas of life are you feeling contained, undeserving, or like you shouldn't want more for yourself? Common issues here are usually surrounding money, relationships, workplace or leadership success.
Money for SURE. Connection to Spirit... there is still some feelings of unworthiness. Its so hard to foster and hold that connhection, I embrace it when it happens but it is always momentary.
No comments:
Post a Comment