Wednesday, February 4, 2026

More wedding daydreaming

 Okay so what if 


- get married on a nature preserve? Discounted or free. 

- reception at a private room in a restaurant; cash bar but for those that are sober we could offer zero proof drink options. 

* bar cart (apartif, whiskey alternative, tequila alternative, gin alternative, and rum alternative) 

https://www.ritualzeroproof.com/products/ritual-bar-cart-bundle-1?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&utm_campaign=26010305_Conversion_RTUAL_RTUALT_NAT_USA_USOA_NORA_USD_AWA_AO_1-01-2026_6-30-202_4904580655_26007668&utm_term=26007298_BROAD_ADEA_mixed_RTUAL_RTUALT_FBM_FBIG_USA_AWA_PSOC_SOCAD_MIXD_DCM_NU_26206216_MIXED_ALBRP_A21+_CXD_EN_NU_AO_NU_NU_NAT_NU_OTH&utm_content=26010305_RTUAL_RTUALT_NAT_USA_NORA_ADEA_PSOC_SOCAD_VIDE_10SECV_EN_VIDSY+1_SHOP+NOW_F26_Q3_JFM&fbadid=120238823498550692&utm_id=120236999380570692&fbclid=IwRlRTSAPweQZleHRuA2FlbQEwAGFkaWQBqyySsrMelHNydGMGYXBwX2lkCjY2Mjg1NjgzNzkAAR5iQLc7iB0cChCIV9qDlb8J2ip07sBycrsRq6ZUQt0Kn9lyOrpY3x36rfG0YQ_aem_0E_wEixStjuL9_zmGP6eJg


**Wine alternatives: Apothekary drops. 1 full dropper for a cup of water or juice. Add sparkling water and that gives it bubbly 



OKAY ran this by him after momma suggested it. 

- Intimate Dinner Reception with live music, formal dances, and speeches -- dry 

- After party at a bar or club for alcohol and actual dancing for those who want to 

*This would allow for children past a certain age to attend the ceremony and reception (although they would have to be included in our 50 people headcount... so depending on who we want to invite we may still be childfree) and the anyone with kids who wants to party party can get a babysitter. 


1. I want Momma to walk me down the Isle 

2. Do the father daughter dance divided between Otis and Woolard. 

3. I want our first dance to either be Dandelions by Ruth B or Bright by Echosmith and the other to be what I walk down the isle to. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8ZXfaNCAc

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GxSkKpDETZs --- oh god I started crying listening to this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment