hello, I'm Pixie, a queer bardic witch and pagan mystic. As such, I have a lot of experience as someone who lives on the less conventional side of society. I have a variety of spiritual practices, one of which is spiritual companionship. I am a firm believer that the divine is within all things, it makes up who we are as living souls and consciousness. Not everyone has a religion, but everyone has a spirit - a sacred authenticity that deserves to be heard and honored. I want to provide a time and place that allows people to truly experience, express, and explore that sacred authenticity. For some, this can include a relationship with a sense of the divine, and for others it is a relationship with just themselves. I want to help others explore how they see themselves, how they see the world, ponder their deepest life questions, and feel empowered to live a life that brings their greatest happiness. This could be in a religious, spiritual, or secular context - to me all are the same and I can approach it from a way that feels most comfortable for you.
I want to meet everyone as they are, where they are on their journey, and be a companion who walks with them for a time - be that for a single session, as needed encounters, or consistent meetings. I believe all people hold value, all people have stories to be heard, and everyone deserves to truly be seen regardless of their religious or spiritual orientation. If you feel that I am someone you would feel safe to be vulnerable with and explore the core of who you are, I would be honored to offer you an introductory companionship session to see if we would be compatible. Is this something you'd be interested in?
Why I want to seek spiritual direction?
I want to better my relationship with my gods, spiritual friends and guides, and the divinity within myself. I need an accountability-buddy and someone to be able to have designated spiritual conversations with. It is a form of self care and once I start my own practice, will be something that holds me accountable as well.
Affirmation, a notice or witness - what inspires and what challenges?
No comments:
Post a Comment