Thursday, February 26, 2026

Sacred Flame - Tabs draft

 Not sure about the LLC part. By the time I make the website and this is published I will be ordained through the Universal Life Church and working on formal endorsement as a deacon through the Sacred Well Congregation. 


Home Page:

Business Name: Sacred Flame 

Services Offered: for single persons or groups 

  • Home Blessings
  • Spiritual Companionship Sessions
  • Spiritual Care Sessions
    • Divination Readings
    • Ecstatic Journeys and Guided Meditations 
    • Custom Spellwork 
  • Group Community Ritual and Gatherings 
  • Spiritual Workshops
    • Witchraft 101
    • Sigil Work
    • Candle Magic 
    • Glamour Magic 
    • Divination 
    • Basics of Journey Work 
    • Building Ritual 

About Me tab:

I am a faerie souled bardic witch and pagan mystic with a practice based in honoring sacred authenticity, glamour magic, animism, polytheism, and pantheism. Thats a lot of words but what does it actually mean?

Faerie Souled
I personally believe in reincarnation and feel the past life that is the most influential on this one is one in which I was a type of Irish Faerie called a Leannan Sidhe. While I acknlowdge I am very human in this life, the origin of my soul does have an influence over my spiritual gifts and where my spiritual focus derrives from. 

Leannan Sidhe were a type of Irish faerie that depending on who you ask were more muse or more succubus. They are a type of being that is drawn to artistic expression and bless those they love with imbas or awen - divine inspirtation. This usually came at a price, as the Leanna Sidhe would feed on her lover's energy. This Faerie lover was known for her radient beauty and love of the arts. So how does this influence me today?

My Practice: Bardic and Glamour Magic 
My personal practice mostly revolves around bardic magic and glamour magic. One first must define what "magic" is. I personally define magic as the expression of will, desire, and life force experienced in the material world. Magic is a process in which we access the divinity within ourselfs to create change in our reality. Its not quite as fast and visible as protrayed in Charmed or Harry Potter, but a more subtle means of creating change. I do want to preface that magic is not about control, we can only exert so much change when in balance with fate. Witchcraft is the act of accessing and using magic - this can be done through spellwork or even prayer. 

Bardic Magic is the use of the arts and creative expression as the method of witchcraft and accessing the divinity within. It is fueled by divine inspiration. Dancing, poetry,  music of any kind, storytelling in any form, and fine art are all methods of bardic magic. You could write a spell as a poem and recite it over a ritual bath or read it outloud over a candle and allow the flames to fuel the words and the smoke to carry it up into the world. You could listen to mood music and charge an amulet with an intention, fueled by the energy that the chosen song generated. You could hold an intention in your heart and release the energy for it through a fan dance or while beating to the rythm Spirit has guided you to on a drum. All forms are valid - it is the transmutation of energy and connection through art. 

Glamour magic is a feedback loop of love and prosperity. Essentially, you manifest your desires through self care and love. We are divine beings - when we support and care for ourselves, we are supporting and caring for the divine energy of the world. In return, the divine energy of the world will support and care for us. The more we love ourselves, the more we take care the universe or Spirit, and the more the universe/Spirit loves and takes care of us. This is energy work, holds no financial requirement, and requires self care on all contexts: physical, emotional, and spiritual. With glamour magic, intention is key. The primary methods of glamour magic involve anything that makes you feel beautiful, powerful, and fulfilled. 

Ministry Tab
My Ministry: Sacred Authenticity 
"Ministry" May be an odd word one would associate with a pagan witch. It is however a more recognizable way of saying "my spiritual vocation or calling." Growing up I had to hide a lot of who I am as a person and this supression had an adverse effect on my spirit and the life I was living. I have dedicated my life to the persuit and honoring of Sacred Authenticity, a path revealed to me through spiritual healing, guidance from my gods, and inutitive discernment. As such I seek to use my own spiritual gifts to uplift, teach, support, and encourage others to connect with their own sacred core in order to feel emboldened to live a life that serves their highest good through spiritual care. I want to foster a connection for people to form an intimate bond with the divine in whatever form that takes - be it a deity, ancestors, spirits of the world, or their own sacred authenticity alone. In order to follow this desire, Sacred Flame was created. 

The name Sacred Flame emerged out of my devotion to the goddess (and catholic saint) Brigid. Brigid has a monestary in Ireland where an eternal flame is kept alight. She acts as one of the few triple goddesses in Irish Mythology. She embodies healing and hope (water), poetry and inspiration (air), and smithcraft and hospitality (fire of the forge and hearth). She is an alturistic goddess that inspires me to serve the communities and people around me. 

Spiritual Services Tab: (to build from original list)

Why Spiritual Companionship?
I am a queer woman, a pagan witch, and I live semi-nomadically. As such, I have a lot of experience as someone who lives on the less conventional side of society. I have a variety of spiritual practices, one of which is spiritual companionship. I am a firm believer that the divine is within all things, it makes up who we are as living souls and consciousness. Not everyone has a religion, but everyone has a spirit - a sacred authenticity that deserves to be heard and honored. I want to provide a time and place that allows people to truly experience, express, and explore that sacred authenticity. For some, this can include a relationship with a sense of the divine, and for others it is a relationship with just themselves. I want to help others explore how they see themselves, how they see the world, ponder their deepest life questions, and feel empowered to live a life that brings their greatest happiness. This could be in a religious, spiritual, or secular context - to me all are the same and I can approach it from a way that feels most comfortable for you. 


I want to meet everyone as they are, where they are on their journey, and be a companion who walks with them for a time - be that for a single session, as needed encounters, or consistent meetings. I believe all people hold value, all people have stories to be heard, and everyone deserves to truly be seen regardless of their religious or spiritual orientation. If you feel that I am someone you would feel safe to be vulnerable with and explore the core of who you are, I would be honored to offer you an introductory companionship session to see if we would be compatible.

Qualifications:
I have been offering spiritual services such as home blessings, custom guided meditations and journeys, and unoffical spiritual companionship sessions since about 2018, and offering divination readings since 2012. I have a background in animism from my childhood spiritual introcudction, a understanding of the Christian faith through being rasied in a Baptist church, and I have a BA in Cultural Anthropology with a focus in religiona nd folklore. After a few years I went on to get a M. Div. in Spiritual Direction and became an ordained Minister through the Universal Life Chuch. Currently I am in the process of ordination with the Sacred Well Congregation as a Deacon and layminister. 


For Future Notes to Self:
Ordination through Universal Life Church
https://www.ulc.org/training/ordination-training/wisconsin
Formal Endorsement through Sacred Well Congregation's Chaplaincy Internship (seeking Deacon Ordination) 
https://www.sacredwell.org/membership/ordination-information/

No comments:

Post a Comment