Okay. I paid off the last of my sugery balance from my savings.
I need to put $1000 in savings from this and where I had to dip into it last month.
I can put $600 from my november bonus towards that, leaving only $400.
Debt:
Owed to savings: $400 - to be paid Dec 26- USAA CC 1: $1108 -> $300 to pay Nov 26
- USAA CC2: $377 -> pay $100 Monthly -- This is my GYM only card.
- Sams CC: $946 --> Pay $50 monthly
- Advia Loan: $ 5199 ---> 450 to be paid monthly
- USAA Car: $6691.23 --> $380 to be paid monthly.
- NEW Medical Bill: 957 --> $80 to be paid monthly on the 2nd.
Ive got $3.5K coming in February from financial aid. Need to pay off lowest to highest.
- $1K go to personal Loan. auto.
- Pay off GYM CC as that will be the lowest balance (Most likely about $500)
- Pay off SAMs CC $1K as it is highest interest & second lowest balance. (hide card after.)
- Pay off Medical Debt as that is third lowest. (about $700)
- Remaining (about $300) will go to savings.
Any return from taxes will go to savings and USA CC 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment