Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I'm crying

I'm crying and I don't know why.

Today has just not been great.

Woke up this morning from s nightmare. 
Was running late for school.
Took a midterm that I'm not too confident on.
Came home and crammed all of my online spanish hw.
Went to work for a longer shift. Plus it was cashiering :( 
Come home and it's like while I've been slowly sinking all day I just plummeted. 

I'm feeling lonely and I think Kennedy has lost interest in me.

I really miss racheal.

I just want to cry... There is no one big thing but rather so many small things and I just....

I'm am a worthy person but I feel worthless sometimes.

My worth is not determined by others but I hate when others don't see my worth. 

So many things in my head. 
And tears are just sliding down, silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment