Friday, July 22, 2016

TMI WARNING

Send help. 

I've been constipated for about a week now and I think my body has had enough...... I was getting horrible cramps so I went to the bathroom thinking I just needed to bleed and let it pass.... 

All hell broke loose. 

What came out of me over the course of 20/30 minutes.... The room was toxic....and to be honest I'm scared to go to sleep because it might not  be over.

But I'm so tired....


And to top it off I have FUCKING DIAPER RASH from my pad. I sweated  so much at work today and with my pad rubbing my legs like it was I actually have diaper rash. Shit hurts like a mother fucker.

And my guts are rumbling and threatening to cramp... Is this round 2?

Somone send help....
Please let me get through the night without an accident...

I never thought I'd say that as a grown woman, but I'm scared.  

I think my body is purging and it might not be over. Please make it stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment