Thursday, December 8, 2016

Venus help me please!

I pray to the goddess of love, beauty, confidence, and self esteem.... She goes by many names: Inanna/Astarte/Ishtar, Aphrodite, Venus.....

I call her by different names depending on what aid i need of her.

Venus for romantic relationships.
Aphrodite for appearances and platonic relationships...
Astarte in general....

VENUS HELP ME PLEASE!


lately I have been "talking"/seeing a girl named Stacey. She seems to really like me and on my end its not as much... shes sweet and i like to ang out with her, but no romatnic feelings have emerged. Granted, that can sometimes take time. but... no, not really there.

She is coming to my birthday celebation tomorrow night.

Who else is coming? My crush.... Kris. yup people.... after a full semester of denial, that crush is still going strong.


Both women are coming and i'm freaking out......I will be drinking which = no poker face. Stacey is going to see that i like this other girl....

which means her feelings will be hurt.

I'm dreading that but at the same time? Hoping it happens.

It would allow the conversation of feelings to be brought forward between stacey and me, so that the unreciprocated-ness can come out. Plus it would clear the air about me liking another girl.

Granted..... this other girl won't give me the time of day...

which brings me to my next point....

For the first time since i accepted that things between us were pretty much done, I had a dream about her. Last night. And then i find out that she will be coming to my partying session? hmm...

I've always kinda daydreamed about me drinking and being able to use that excuse (being drunk) to ask her what made her lose interest in me.

Do i dare? Is it okay for me to pray for her to maybe bring it up? I know in reality neither of those things will happen.

But Astarte... Venus.... I really do need your help. In the past you have helped me when i had a specific request. Now i just really need your guidance....

I have a nieve hopeful outcome of tomorrow night.... Kris will drink, I will drink, we start talking.... and somehow it turns out there was simply a misunderstanding and she never lost interest in me. This leads to us going out.

that is my wish. I know it is not realisitic but there it is. Kris plans to be sober though so that ends there haha.

But what i need help on in a more realistic aspect is Stacey.... please let her see my interest in another and realize i'm not on the same level as she is in terms of affection. I don't want her to be hurt because she is a great girl and i love being around her and with her, but so far i don't see anything coming from this.

Venus please help me clear the air with stacey.
Venus if it is meant to be, please help me to reconnect with Kris.

These are my pleas. Please hear them. Please help me.



** tomorrow I need to light a candle, start a prayer to her "Beloved Venus, tender-hearted,
friend of those who seek love and beauty, please hear my prayer" and read this blog post outloud over the flame, in a physical prayer to her. ***


No comments:

Post a Comment