Monday, November 2, 2020

Poem for Lilith 1

 Lilith, 

Oh goddess of golden light
red and pink surrounds you
tender and wild
personified freedom. 

Lilith, 
I call out to you from this plane,
words never seem to be enough
I wish to be like you,
I yearn for freedom. 

Lilith,
I have felt the stirrings within,
but now I realize my cage.
The anger that comes,
Is that part of freedom?

Lilith, 
Oh goddess of golden light,
I feel the strength you are teaching me,
our journey just begun...
teach me of freedom. 

Lilith,
Red and Pink surrounds you,
Help me shed the chains that down me,
so my magic may rise,
alive with freedom. 

Lilith, 
Feral and Free Mother, 
I thank you for the gifts you bestow,
i know there is more to come, 
growth through freedom. 

Lilith, 
I yet know so little,
there is much still for me to learn
lend me your patience firm mother,
so that I may live in freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment