Saturday, April 16, 2022

update

 

i really need to get back into blogging. It use to really keep me sane. 


Life updates:


  • End of March i got back together with Viking Boy officially. We are not announcing it to the world so to speak until we feel we are stable and happy; currently we are more so in a trial period. He just bought a house and is planning to stay here for several years and I'm planning to move. So... I don't see it working out long term. But for right now its nice. 
  • Pa Dew, our adoptive granddad died yesterday. I wasn't overly close to him and it had been a long time since i saw him but i am sadder than i expected myself to be. 
  • I have bounced around the idea of where to move... ive bounced from cleveland or milwake to deleware to new orleans to wilmington.... but ive decided that home is where my mom is. Ive just come to miss her too much. I want to be with my mom.... but i don't think milwakee would be a good fit. So.... an hour or so away from her is the state capital Madison. Now... Madison is a much better fit. It has almost everything about it that i loved about Cleveland. Next blog post will dive deeper. But ive decided on Madison WI. Especially because momma will be staying in WI for a few more years than she originally planned. 
  • My drag dad Ellis has moved in with me and will be staying with me probably until my lease runs up. After that he may stay or get his own place, we will see. I'm Planning my move for December 2023 so i'll probably renew my lease at my current place for 2023. 
  • Humu and Smokey are doing good. we've had a few health scares but overall good. 
  • I am taking my burlesque dancing more seriously and will hopefully find another job that will allow me to work 8-5 and have weekends off so that i can start trying to get bookings elsewhere. As is... my schedule at my current job has drastically improved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment