Saturday, May 20, 2023

its happening. Its real.

 Okay so its happening. Its real.

One of my shots in the dark landed. I got an interview. I got the job.

I will be moving to Wisconsin. 

AND with this job... I would be able to attend school part time in person OR i could look into online degrees instead. 


Which means I need to get in gear.


Anything in Blue is just time sensitive.

Anything in Green is something I have to wait for the offer letter to do. 


1. I need to write up my letters of intent for grad school

2. I need to have a meeting with Dr. Loudon in person about just saying thank you for his inspiration and talk to him about writing my letter of recommendation

3. Need to meet up with Dr. Knox and have the same convo. 

4. Look into online schools as a back up

5. Need to go through ALL of my clothes and start downsizing

6. Need to make an actual all intensive list of apartments; start making calls about availability. (this will help me figure out if i am bringing my washer and dryer with me)

7. Fine a weekend and fly up to see said apartments. Or ask momma and otis to help

8. Go through everything in my apartment, Everything. Put things away and sort out what is important and what is not. 

9. Look into how much of a loan I can get approved for. Ideally asking for 11K. 

    - 11K approved - 60 months - 15.94% APR -  $270.47 a month

    - start paying it back July 15th

    - loan will be deposited in 24-48 hours. I will pay off my credit cards, close out 2 of the three of them, and then put the rest in savings not to be touched. (I will need to have a minimum of 13K in savings in August.)

10. look into and find a therapist/psychiatrist in Madison WI

11. Start an application through the marketplace to try and find out how much health insurance is going to be.  


I will need to start packing in august. Start keeping amazon boxes now.

Apply for housing in August because they only allow you 30 days up there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment