Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Imbolc 2024

 Its no secret that Imbolc is my favorite holiday. 

Its Brigid's holiday. 

It is a reminder that there is hope in the world, that spring is on its way and the long winter is almost done/half way done (depending on how long your winters last). 

Its a time of celebrating the future to come and releasing the past. 

Its about hope, love, healing, and community. 


Its also this thursday. 


And is a good time to announce that I got into seminary school. 

Starting this fall, I will be in online classes for 4 years (fall, spring & summer). Then I will have a year residency. From there I should be able to start looking for work as a chaplain; however it will be at least another year of work before I can get board certified. that potentially 2 years in MKE near mom. 

There is hope. 

There is a light at the end of this tunnel of living my life feeling lost and without purpose. Seeking inspiration that revolved around something i thought was unobtainable. 

Now its not. Spring and hope are on the horizon. A new cycle is about to begin. 

Blessed Imbolc everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment