Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The amendment passes

Alright... so the stupid amendment passed. But although it hurs like hell and it makes me truly sad that the place i live has such passion for discrimination, i can't let it get me down. I can't show how upset i am, i have to keep my head up. Because if i smile and laugh as if it is nothing, all the people who think that they can get under my skin, leave me alone. They prey on the weak, and i need to show i am not weak. There is always hope and i refuse to let my pain show. Plus i want tobe seen as a leader, to the other gay kids. Since i am out and proud, i think i have met a few others who have not come out, but the one i did meet that has, she is scared and she needs someone to look up to. I need to be strong for others to see and follow. If we are all strong, nothing can stop us.

~peace

No comments:

Post a Comment