Monday, May 14, 2012

why was i born gay?

First off i want to say that i am very grateful. VERY grateful to my divine lord and lady for giving me this life. Although i chose the "what" in my life before i was actually born into this life, they chose the "who","when","where" "why", and "how". And now i want to know, why was i born gay? Although i am proud of being gay, i play the hand i was given, it makes my life a hell of a lot harder. I can't have a boyfriend like all of my friends, and if i think a boy is cute (i can find them attractive but i'm not attracted) it won't matter because i won't want to be with him sexually. for example, there is a guy in my math class named John. I think he is mildly cute, he is an ass, but he has his sweet moments. But none of that is relevant since i can't date him, why? i'm gay  -_-...  Why did this happen?  Given my surroundings i am  very lonely and i feel alienated. It sucks. Again i say: i am VERY grateful, and i know my god and goddess chose this for a reason.... i just wish i knew what it was. :/

~peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment