Tuesday, June 5, 2012

happy place

ever been told "go to your happy place" ? i have... and i just want to share ti a little bit.

Imagin a world where the whether is perfect, not too hot, not too cold, not to dry or too humid... and its either dusk or dawn, casting everything in a pretty cool or warm color. there are flowers everywhere, open field of just soft cool grass.... and you can run and dance and just be free. There is also a forest, with swirling mist... I run through the forest, my bare feet touching the ground and then in the air again. the trees almost seem to shift just to enhance my fun. I can swim in a waterfall and see anyone i wish. amermaid maybe, in the crystal water.... Or my  protector/teacher/friend?  the one that i know is always in the back of my mind?

Nature... with the sweetest music playing.... usually something by celtic woman... and its just all fun and peace....

If you haven't guessed, while in my happy place i am an elf, so i can hear the trees and animals... nature's voice...and comfort.. haha

weirded out yet? yes? ok then i think i'll leave you be. i'll just go to my happy place and escape this worlld for a moment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment