Monday, September 16, 2013

not good enough?

So, jake's mom doesn't think i am good enough for him. She likes me as a person, but doesn't like me as his girlfriend. I';m not ambitious enough, and she doesn't see me being successful enough for him. She doesn't like that i don't have a major all planned out.  She wants him to date someone in like a business major, or some one who is as active in clubs and volunteering and crap like that.  excuse me? i do have a major...grant it  I don't plan to major in something that will bring in lots of money, which means i'm not good enough, but i do have a major picked out. i volunteer when i can during the summer at the food bank. and i'm trying to get a job!! i have a job interview this week! i mean... i am a great person.... but she wants himt o date someone smarter,prettier, and who is more likely to succeed than me. ouch. but its nothing personal right? i'm just not good enough for her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment