Monday, September 9, 2013

reality is...

reality is happiness,
memories both good and bad
reality is poison,
killing the soul who lingers too long
reality is neutral,
it doesn't go for or against you
reality is a prison,
for the soul who doesn't belong.





well, i got hit with some reality that kind of made me want to puke. i don't think the car accident will happen. i am petrified. Latley there have been some close calls with vehicles and me... i was thinking about this with some form of hope and confirmation when BAM! it hit me. its not coming. what do i do? panic set in and i felt like i was going to trow up. i still am in a mild state of shock. i am hoping i'm wrong. hoping that it will come. hoping that i'll die. soon. but i think that doubt is kicking in. what if i formed up this car accident in a way to give myself an escape? now,. what if the escape doesn't come? that is my worst fear.

"reality is a prison for the soul who doesn't belong" i don't feel like my soul belongs here, not for much longer... and as the due date for my departure draws closer, i am afraid that i'll miss my chance, or it will be delayed, or it won't even happen. i'll be locked in this prison, chocking on this poison, wishing for a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment