Tuesday, August 26, 2014

i am so fucking done

i am so fucking done.

i'm done with Cara.

  • her anger.
  • her attitude.
  • the fact that now Cara doesn't even have enough respect for my mom to teat her any better than she treats me.
  • how Mary sees Cara as just the helpless victim - Because she is finally being called out on her shit. 
I'm done with the drama between Mary and my mom.
  • neither will apologize.
  • both are in the wrong.
  • both don't think they did any wrong.
  • yes my mom is a debbie downer. no mary you are not some helpless victim. it takes 2 to tango.
  • SOMEONE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE. GROW UP. no one apologizes the friendship is over. that simple.
  • i'm DONE with it.
Racheal was lucky enough to escape it all.

i love all of them i do. 

but to Mary because i sided with my mom about Cara's behavior, she thinks that means i have sided 100% with her on everything and that i want Mary out of my life. - NO.

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.
STOP PUTTING ME IN THE MIDDLE.
JUST STOP IT.

I'M DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment