Wednesday, October 8, 2014

insecure-blog-post-rant-thing.

so.... I recently put up a picture on facebook and its me with my friend kenzie. She is drop dead gorgeous and i'm just with her looking like a Jivaro shrunken head. Racheal saw it and i feel like its misleading.




look at that. There you have this beautiful, artsy, classy girl and then me. ._.

from this picture it seems like i'm loving it here at ECU and that i hang out with the artsy crowd - kinda like i did in high school.

I'm not loving it here at ECU. i've met some cool people.....but its only been through the LGBT office. i want to be part of other stuff but because of wok i can't. I want to hang out with artsy people. I want to do drama. but what do i do all day? go to class and go to the gay space. People at ECU are so unapproachable its ridiculous. and it is so hard to find someone with common interests outside of the office. 

I thought ECU would be great because of all the stuff they put on like pirate fest and different cultural celebrations.... they havn't done anything like that yet.at least to my knowledge. Maybe if i lived on campus then i would be having a better time... but i don't and i'm not. 

I still want to go to agnes scott. 
i think.

i don't know anymore. 

they say that college is the best 4 years of your life. thats its fun. its a time to explore who you are.

i don't party. i can't go to clubs. all i do is hang out in the LGBT office.

no great "fun" or exploration there. 

I feel isolated. alone. there really isn't anyone i can fully relate to here. It makes me sad. 


but you know...maybe in second semester things will get better. yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment