Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It is what it is.

I've calmed down a bit. My best friend says that staci might just need some time to process what happened. 

Right.

Well she can process whatever she needs to. 

I have a Harry Potter marathon coming up tomorrow and Wednesday so... I'll give her those days and Thursday. Then, if she hasn't spoken to me by that time I'll reach out. 

And if she still doesn't know how to explain what she is feeling, I'll explain how I am.

It may start an argument but at least it might get her talking.

I hate silence when I love someone. But if she needs it, fine. Radio silence for the next 3 days.

I'm still hurt and confused but I'm strong and no matter what gets said I'll be ok.

I just wish she would fucking talk to me.


Explain what the issue is, why its me she has the issue with, and give me an actual answer other than "I don't know".

But there are 2 types of people. One needs time to mull it over and then they'll speak. The other prefers to get it out of the way and over with.

I am person #2.

Get through the conflict, get it out of the way, get this weight off my chest, and on toward the healing.

I'm tired of hurting. I've got jake to deal with in a matter of days and now this.

Feels like an elephant is sitting on my heart.

But for the next 2 days I am nothing but a happy nerdy anthrooloywog and I will focus on that innocent happiness.

And my cauldron cakes look damn good!


No comments:

Post a Comment