Tuesday, May 12, 2015

This is a rant. No logic, just emotion.

 This is bullshit. Staci is uncomfortable with staying over and going to the 2 day Harry Potter marathon with me because she is uncomfortable with me. 

She has a nagging feeling about what happened with Corie.


I'll tell you what happened. Corie expressed interest and I said NO. 

I chose Staci. 

What did I do wrong?
I told Corie no; I told Corie we couldn't hang out one on one; I told Staci everything. 

Should I have kept my mouth shut? No. But apparently I didn't do something right. 

Staci is uncomfortable with "us" and me because of Corie. 

This makes no fucking sense!
What did I do wrong?
What should I have done different?
Why is this still an issue?

Yes I work with her, I can't exactly quit my job.
Yes I consider her a friend but I don't hang out with her and I don't talk to her at work for more than 2 minutes consecutively.

I do the right thing and it's me she has an issue with? That so unfair!

What the fuck.

 Can't say I'm pissed, but I'm hurt.

Why is she uncomfortable with me, when I did the right thing? Shouldn't that give her confidence in me, instead of insecurity?

This is so backwards.

I don't understand it and my feelings are hurt.

I hung up because when I get hurt I get angry and I didn't want staci to see me cry and I didn't want to say something to hurt her. Because the more I think on it, the more upset I get.


Makes no fucking sense.

1 comment:

  1. You should just try to talk to her. Something seems a little off about this. Maybe something else is bothering her.?

    ReplyDelete