Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Faerie self

I know I refer to my faerie self as a different entity but I know she isn't. She and I are like him and yang. 

I am her compassion
Her empathy
Her weaker side
Her selfless side
I want to give and make others happy
I am the humble one.

But she is my strength 
She is my confidence 
She is my selfish desire
She is my cruelty 
She is my pride
and.... 
I think she is my labido.

I have found that the more I give in to her... The more she comes out the higher my labido is. 

In the current romantic situation I'm in, it is solely on her playing around. She gets to come out more often... And the same can be said of my labido.

To describe her accurately would to say combine the personalities of poison ivy and Catwoman.

I fear her but I need her. 
We are one and the same. 
I don't fear her... I fear what I would become if I embrace her and gator calling her "her". 
I fear what I will become if I embrace both sides of me.

But the more often she comes out, he closer I get to it.

Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment