Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sweet love songs track list


rock love songs:
1. Its been a while
2. right here waiting
3. Here without you
4.never gonna be alone
5.gatta be somebody for me
6. The last night 
7. Comatose 
8. what if i was nothing?
9. everything by life house
10. you and me by life house
11. far away - nickleback
12. cold - crossfade
13. kids in love - may day parade
14.when you say nothing at all
15. the reason by hoobastank
16. Black roses red - alana grace
17. forever - paparoach
18. here's to love by halestorm
19. calling you - blue october
20. Lips of an angel


Indie/pop love songs
1. I wouldn't mind - he is we
2. Happily ever after - he is we
3. Find me - christina grimmie
4. Sparks fly - miranda cosgrove
5. Perfect two
6. Check Yes Juliet
7.  if you like me - we the kings
8. Tangled up in me
9. Accidentally in love
10. If it really means that much to you
12. A thousand years
13. Everywhere by michelle branch
14. Trouble - never shout never
15. Jane Doe Never shout never
16. at the beginning with you
17. love you like a love song
18. i must be dreaming - the maine
19. Amnesia - 5SOS
20. why can't i? - liz phair

Country love songs:
1. fall - clay walker
2. must be doing somethign right
3. bad for me
4. amazed by lonestar
5. when you say nothing at all
6. Jonie and June - heidi
7. want to - sugarland
8. drunk on you - luke bryan
9. cowboy take me away
10. need you now
11. we danced - brad paosley
12. are you gonna kiss me or not?
13. i need you - faith hill
14. god gave me you
15. wanted - hunter hayes
16. honesy bee
17. bless the broken road
18.good morning beautiful
19. dust on the bottle
20. Goes like this 

No comments:

Post a Comment