Friday, July 14, 2017

Update

So we move in on the 22nd. The deposit has been payed. I still need to pay the pet fee, but they didn't put that on the portal through which we are paying so I have to ask about that. Since hallies money for rent is coming from a lawyer we still have to figure out how we are paying for rent, see if we can set it up so that we each just pay half or if there is a way that they can give me her half and I pay. I might have to give her my half and she pays.

I also need to make sure electric and internet get set up on Friday, so that both are working on Saturday when we move in. Hallie will just have to pay me back for half.

It's getting so close and I'm feeling more nervous.. but excited. I will be on my own which means I can start practicing my craft again. And growing in my spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment