Thursday, August 31, 2017

Not off the deep end yet

So due to unforeseen circumstances and a hectic  schedule  I have missed many, if not most, of my doses of meds this past week. It's hitting me. Hard. Tuesday I had to leave work early, an s since somone was being petty it ended up ugly. Then last night it was chaotic at bistro and although I kept it together until I got off, I fell apart. My anxiety is telling me I'm going to get fired. And then last night I was suicidal.

If it was ever a question it is now clear to me that I def have not outgrown my need for my meds.  But I havnt hurt myself (thank the gods for my self control) or anyone else (which is an even bigger miracle).
 I havnt gone off the deep end. Not yet. And it can only get better from here since I've gotten to my meds again.

No comments:

Post a Comment