Wednesday, September 6, 2017

stable mind..... but the weather isn't so sound.

so the depression seems to have passed. *whew*

but this hurricane.... i'm low key terrified.

apparently it is definitely going to hit florida..... and its already the SIZE OF florida.  So its clear we are going to get a shit ton of rain regardless of where the storm goes. which means flooding...

my mom is in a flood zone.

and if the hurricane actually hits us?

Where is she going to go? with 7 cats? I could beg hallie but i don't think she would agree to let them come.

mom would probably tell cara to stay with a friend.

I'm almost tempted to drive out and be with mom, it would be more dangerous but at least she wouldn't be alone.

but then i would have to take my cats again.

fuck.

and even if ii stay at the apartment and my mom magically finds somewhere to go....

i don't know how to prepare for this fucking storm.

I wonder if this strom is going to be trial 3 or 4.

because gods above we are all fucked if it hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment