Sunday, April 15, 2018

This weekend sucked.

This weekend has sucked.

Friday, my day off, I wanted to relax and have fun and hang out with my friends. Wanted to go to pirate fest but didn’t want to go alone, so I didn’t.  Made plans to go Saturday. More or less is what happened, just ended on a more negative note in my end because mental illness is a bitch.

Saturday
Was hoping to go to pirate fest, go to work, get off and go to the bar to hang out with other friends as well as get my 20 informants for ethnography assignment 6. (It’s due fucking Friday and I work 4 days this upcoming week.) with a large portion of the assignment done and hopefully me a little tipsy I was hoping to go home and sleep with my boyfriend.

None of that happened.

Did not go to pirate fest. I went to work and then went to a low energy kickback with friends instead of the bar. Couldn’t drink because I had to drive. Couldn’t really participate in most conversations. Listened to rap music which only seemed to lower the energy. Jimmie managed to get me out of my super grumpy state into a more relaxed only slightly bitchyness (saying we would do something together on Sunday, spend some boyfriend/girlfriend time) when they decided to put on rick and morty.

Which sent me back to square ducking one. Easily one of the worst shows I’ve seen.

So we go back to jimmies but I’m tired and in a shit mood again, so sex was one of the last things I wanted. We ducked around on our phones and then tried to sleep. I say try because his asshole neighbor was playing music the entire night (she finally cut it off around 12:45pm Sunday). Didn’t seem to bother Jimmie; he just played an audio of a space short story and fell asleep. I tossed and turned, got up walked around, drank some water, tried to sleep again... I was debating leaving and going home so that I could maybe get some sleep, but passed out. So I don’t know what time I fell asleep... sometime between 4-6.

Sunday:

I wake up at 11 with jimmies alarm with a pounding headache courtesy of his asshole neighbor. I’m in a shit mood because no sleep and I’m starving. I can’t go back to sleep because asshole neighbor, who’s musics’ beat is literally causing me physical pain. Jimmie gives me something for the headache and we dick around on our phones for a bit. He goes back to sleep and I continue to dick around after I realize there’s no fucking way I can sleep. I run out of things to do on my phone so I kiss him goodbye and go home.

He’s got 4 hours worth of homework to do after he wakes up and I have a pile of it as well. Still in a shit ducking mood but at least I’m in a bad mood with my cats and can maybe channel it into work. I'll message him in a few hours to see if he still wants to do something.

This weekend just ducking sucked.


*** edit
checked in. its after 4:30 and idk if he has even started. I guess we aren't going to be doing anything. gods above this weekend has sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment