Friday, April 13, 2018

whats going on

So....Fae is keeping things from me.

Either there is a second alter she has been hiding and is starting to surface...

or it is simply a aprt of herself that she is hiding.

but chaos.

so much chaos.
the urge to play...
play
play
play
play

and by play that could be
rolling on the floor a
wrestling,
adventuring....

these are things Fiona and I both enjoy...

but then play could also be attacking people.
running into traffic.
giving me anxiety attacks.
making me hear or see things.


those last 4 make me think its not Fiona, because fae is all about protecting me.

but it might not be a new alter.
it might just be Fae's
faerie nature that she lets slip sometimes?

Because it feels like fae.... only without ANY of her control.
Like.... if fiona went psychotically manic, then that would be what this new thing is.

an angry/protective Fiona is kinda scary.
a Manic Fiona? thats fucking terrifying.

But is it my bipolar having an affect on Fiona,
or is it another alter that she has been hiding from me?

neither are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment