Sunday, August 19, 2018

Fuck it

So I’m the bad guy because once again I’m in a bad mood. Why?

Because inconsiderate behavior irritates the hell out of me. And I’ve had a headache for the past 3 hours.

For the THIRD time Jimmie has unplugged something of mine that was charging to make room for him to use. After I just said something to him about it.

And on top of that they (mostly Racheal) are being really loud. AT THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING. And the response I got every time I bring up the fact that people are sleeping? Both of them said “fuck ‘em”.

Blatant inconsideration.

It pisses me off.

But I’m the bad guy and Jimmie is mad because I’m in a bad mood.

Just fuck it.

Maybe I’ll go sleep at moms tonight.

**update: Diana points out the time and they fucking quiet down. What the fuck. I’m so fucking done.

No comments:

Post a Comment