Sunday, September 9, 2018

CD for jimmie

not the order i have them but...

  1. Our song 1 - If i could put time in a bottle
  2. Our song 2 - Honeybee
  3. When we fight  - paint it black
  4. Our relationship - Why
  5. Our start - accidentally in love
  6. Me to him - Bird song
  7.  He is....- The only exception
  8. I would....- Follow you. 
  9. Our start - I've got this friend
  10. How i know i love him - thats where it is
  11. He makes me feel..... - good enough
  12. At first I was scared but - I wouldn't mind
  13. You make me - smile 
  14.  I honestly.... - can't help falling in love with you (21 P)
  15. Self explanitory. - guillotine 
  16.  You make me feel - safe and sound
  17. H handles them so well - My demons
  18. I know i'm difficult but - tangled up in me 
  19. Our relationship - at the beginning 
  20. Well.... - Because the night (cascada)
  21. From the get go... - you had me at hello

No comments:

Post a Comment