Monday, September 17, 2018

Pitt or ECU

So I’ve been trying to get things in order to go back to school... pitt for accounting.

Pitt is cheaper and it would probably only take me a year of schooling to get an associates in accounting.

But...

I could probably get more funding to go to ECU.... just the owl grant would go to Pitt...  it ECU has the owl grant, the ECU grabt, and the UNC grant...


So I’m going to apply to both.
See which one will provide the most financial refund, and go from there.

If I go back to ECU I might even double major (since I don’t have to take those pesky basic classes) in accounting and sociology (since I took most of my electives in sociology anyway).

Granted part of this comes from my desire to stay with what is familiar to me. I love ECU. I know ECU.

And part of me would love to say “yeah my twin graduated from West Point.... and I have 3 degrees.”

Maybe then people will actually be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment