Monday, March 18, 2019

plans...

So. I need to register to take the GMAT test ($250)

if I fail... I will try to argue my case to the grad school because my GPA was so high as a undergrad.

If i don't get into the program... I'm still going to leave the sociology program.

It will be the time to get a full time job.

- accounting assistant
-event planner assistant
- bank teller
-receptionist
-librarian assistant
-secretary/administrative assistant
-property management assistant

I could work two part times or work a 12.50 an hour full time.

I could work as a receptionist at the salon D works at part time during the day and Bistro at night until I could figure something else out... such as Dr. Cole expanding.

Massage Envy is hiring for a receptionist.


Look at Indeed, LinkedIn, and facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment