Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sick...

okay so I tuition had told me that my body was fighting getting sick for a while. I could almost feel my immune system weakening..

And then I got a cold.

No biggie. Being sick sucks but a cold comes and goes.

Got a baba reading and almost everything she said was in regards to my health.

Well I’ve been over the cold for like a week and now allergies have been bombarding me.

My concern is my lungs. The cold made my sinuses drain into my lungs and now my allergies are causing the same thing.
I have a steady cough but I don’t know if I’m coughing things up fast enough to prevent anything from settling.

I had a fever with the cold.... and today I sparked another fever.

This will make week...3? Of feeling sick/repercussions of being sick.

I’m not gonna lie.. I’m a little worried about bronchitis.

Oh and I think I have a yeast infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment