Saturday, June 29, 2019

Merciful one... again?

Okay so...

Whatever important event or THING that is coming which will help me move forward in my path, that I also run the risk of overlooking and letting it pass me by... is approaching.

I got a hint if it over a year ago. A few months ago. A few days ago.

And then the merciful ones message today was that a type of death is approaching and I need to meet it with respect and let go of what once was.

What else am I letting go of?
I let go of my romantic relationship with Jimmie.
I let go of my hope of us getting back together any time soon as well as my anxiety of him dating another girl. I still think of him as my future husband and I will not worry myself over what happens in between my time with him. If we have other relationships before getting back together (which we will) then we do. Lessons to learn. Growth to be had.
(I think I almost understand how Aaron must have felt about Dylan now...)

What else must I let go of?
I actually think it might not be in the love area of my life.

But I have no idea what else? I don’t have any big transitions going on in my life...

School? I’m use to school. No big transition there.

Work? I mean Bistro is on its last leg but I already know that.

Spirit? If I have a spiritual change coming up then it’s no wonder I don’t see it coming.

I have no friggin clue what area to pay attention to.
All of these are in my day to day situations (or will be soon)
I am not ashamed to admit that I am oblivious. If there is a chance that I will miss this opportunity because I’m not paying proper attention? Then I will miss it. But if I just had an idea of where it’s coming from, I could better keep my eye open.

Is it a opportunity?
Is it a person?
Is it an event?

I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment