Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Regret...

While I know I will eventually have more regrets to blog about I couldn’t think of a better title.

I regret deleting all of those pictures.
I deleted them after the fight and initial break up before he apologized and explained why he actually wanted to break up.

I deleted them to allow myself to heal...

But since I’m not wiping him from my life and having a clean break... I regret deleting them.

Over three hundred photos. Photos of us together. Photos of us happy. Gone.

I regret it.

I was looking through what photos I had left, praying that I hadn’t deleted certain ones... and I did.

And I’m sorry.

Those were happy memories that I knew I had to forget to move on...

But I’m not trying to move on anymore. Not until he tells me to.

I want those happy memories to stay. I want those pictures back.

I regret losing them.

But I hope that I will be able to one day take pictures of us happy and together again to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment