Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I am going to burst

 It is so frustrating. 

I like the atmosphere of my job. I like that it is laid back and accommodating. I like that I can take time off when I need to for doctors appointments or if a personal matter arises, without having to give  2 week-months notice. I like that I have the ability to do school work in my free time.... but I would rather I actually have work to do. 

i got fussed at/was given a polite warning about how much I look at non work related things on the computer at work. About doing my school work. 

it's because I don't have anything to do. I wouldn't be doing my homework If I had something else to do. 

Today, before 3pm I:- swept- filed- SOTU week 5 assignments. - Food and Beverage Quiz- Lodging Quiz


If you don't want me to be looking up dog breeds, or looking into real estate in washington, or doing my homework or playing on my phone... 

GIVE. ME. SOMETHING. TO. DO. 

I know I need to stay at this job until I graduate but I am going to go insane. When he pulled me to the side to acknowledge how much I have been doing other things I so badly wanted to explain:

I am doing this to occupy my mind and time. I am just trying to keep busy.


If I am at work... I want to fucking work. Like. Fuck. Please give me something to do other than wait for the phone to ring or for someone to walk in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment