Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Priorities

 YA GIRL IS GETTING THE COVID VACCINE ON SATURDAYYYYYYYYY.


Also, i love how easy it is to have a conversation with lilith when i'm not losing my head emotionally. Once I calm the fuck down she really is quick to talk with me and help me assess the situation.

There is love. 
There is sex. 
There is spirituality. 

I have a choice 
to pick new love and spirituality
or familiarity, sex, and spiritiuality. 

currently ive decided on the later, because as lonely as I am, I need to learn who I am when I am not lost in love. Besides, sex has so many benefits health wise. 

love means emotional satisfaction, and scary new experiences, and WAITING and searching. 
current situation means mood regulation, stress reduction, familiarity, and safety.

i just have to make sure that i don't ignore the chance for new love while I wait in option two. 

No matter what I choose, my spiritual growth won't be stunted - and honestly at that point that's my primary concern.  Spiritual and self growth. 
Falling in love can take a back seat right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment