Monday, March 15, 2021

Ticker

 hey, so update on life. 


I'm doing good in school so far. 

My car has been behaving and not having issues. 

Oh and I went to the ER because I was having symptoms of a heart attack. 

Of course by the time they actually got me back there to run tests almost all of my symptoms were done. My blood pressure plummeted and the nurses did nothing even after I called for help - about twenty minutes later I was moments from passing out when Amy's nurse instincts sprang into action and she modified the bed to sit me up and then physically brought a nurse into the room. The nurse put my IV in crooked. 

At least the doctor believed me when I said it wasn't a panic attack. He agrees I need to see a cardiologist and get a monitor. Amy says I need to mention that I have episodes of hypotension - periods when I think my blood sugar is low might actually be low blood pressure instead. 
Aaron thinks I had a blood clot, and it just worked its way through by the time I actually could get help. 

So that was an eventful weekend. I was in the negatives on energy the entire next day and even today I still feel super tired and like I'm running on E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment