Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Manifesting for Imbolc 2023

 Imbolc, Midwinter, Brigid's day. 

A day to remind us that winter is almost over, spring is around the corner. Its a time for hope and rejuvenation. New beginnings are on the horizon. 


So let us manifest. 


For this year I want to manifest, through the help of the gods, my host of friends, the guidance of my ancestors, and my own determination:


  • Physical health  - I am working on stretching regularly, I want to be able to touch my toes by Beltane. I am working on figuring out things with diet, but I am at least eating and not hating when my body goes through cycles with weight. As the sun stays longer, soon I will be able to go on nature walks again. 
  • Spiritual Health - I will continue to do readings regularly, keeping in communication with my host of friends and my patron goddesses. I will check in with my other goddesses regularly, and perhaps this year I will start working with Cernunnos. I will be manifesting more through writing be that lists like this or through written prayers. I will do more written prayers. 
  • Emotional health - I have walls of iron built around my heart and sacred parts of my body; this year I wish to try to heal and allow them to come down. Being afraid or doubtful of love will only hurt me in other aspects of my life. Where infection lies, it can spread. 
  • Financial Abundance - I had 2 very large purchases happen in december that I am seeking to recoup from. I am not in dire need, but I am not where I would like to be. This year I wish to manifest financial abundance and ease so that I do not need to continuously stress over it, and can focus my energy on areas that inspire and bring joy. 
  • Inspiration - Writing. so much writing. I wish to write prayers regularly. I wish to write and get published in the short story anthology. I wish to breath poetry again. I want to write beautiful settings and in-depth characters that take peoples breath away. I want to build whole worlds. I wish to dance and tell stories with my body. I wish to pursue that which brings me passion and I manifest the words "you have been accepted".
  • Happiness - This year I want to be happy. Last year was about letting go. Letting go of the crutch I had. Letting go of fear and pain and hurt. Letting go of control. This year? I will be taking in time. I will be taking in gratitude. I will be taking in strength and calmness. I will be taking in joy and laughter, and victory. I wish to manifest happiness. 
I know that all things come in sacred time, I do not wish to rush the gods and trust their guiding hands. 
But these are the things I manifest for myself and my journey through this year. 
The seeds were planted last year, they have been waiting over the winter, and with the spring they will rise and grow. 

Blessed Imbolc, 

Brigid bless and keep you.

No comments:

Post a Comment