Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Spice~

 okay spice premise....

- Language Barrier (although not as big of one as the love interest thinks)

- Slow burn.... teasing and innuendos, multiple instances of fore play with no sex 

- when sex finally happens HE is put in chains and blind folded but still tops/dominates. (detail will be given to the sound of the chains because yes auditory sensesssssss) 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiwVJg_jOAArIZvFeUZF0sfq20EVWS8Pv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://youtu.be/ls0YvjnwZh4


"Translate this" he said to the woman beside me, never breaking eye contact. Out of my prefrail I saw her nod and step closer to me. 

"Tonight, No matter how close we get, no matter intoxicating we find each other, I will not be fucking you." His voice was strong, steady, his confidence wrapping around my ears in a caress as the woman beside me translated his words, color filling her cheeks. I felt her embarrassment, although the empathy wasn't enough to share that I could understand his language. 

"I will spend days learning your body. Learning your limits. Learning your sounds." At those words I felt heat rising to my own cheeks, but he held my face firmly in his hands, denying me from averting my gaze from his own intense stare. "If I cannot have countless hours, uninterrupted, to devote to worshipping your body... then I won't even start; and I never start what I cannot finish." He wrapped his free hand around my waist and pulled me closer, whispering in my ear, "I won't touch you tonight... but make no mistake - I want you." 

I cleared my throat when the translator opened her mouth, "You don't have to translate that. I can guess what he said, more or less." Her blush was a crimson glow but she nodded in relief. He released my chin and waved her off without a glance, hastily she made her exit. I tried to focus on the rapid clicks of her heels as I controlled my breathing, trying to force the blush off my own cheeks.  He chuckled and offered me the same hand, his head nodding towards the club doors. I hesitated, but took his hand and let him lead me towards the pulsing music. I shook my head as beams of light lit up his face, reflecting off his eyes as he stared me down hungrily. The image of those eyes looking up at me as he knelt before my open legs flashed through my minds eye and I cleared my throat again. A wicked smile crept across his face as if he could read my mind; stiffening and turning away I pushed open the doors and entered the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment