Monday, July 31, 2023

dancing

I havn't danced just to dance and be silly in a long while. 

I also havn't felt sexy while dancing in a long while. 


I don't feel sexy when I dance burlesque because I am not really aiming to be sexy - Burlesque is art to me. I dace for the art. 


But for the first time in a very long time I danced around my apartment in just my bra and undies, with my belly hanging out, and I was able to get past my body issues and feel sexy in the movement of it all. 


I may struggle with my body...

Struggle at upkeeping it.

Struggle at feeding it. 

Hydrating it. 

giving it exorcise despite really enjoying physical activity. 

Sleeping enough. 


Pretty much anything. 

but I especially struggle with loving it. 


Tonight I did. Even if only for all of 10 minutes. 


it was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment