Sunday, September 10, 2023

welp.

 well... that big-change triggered depression is sinking in. So thats fun. 


First week of work flew by... has the potential to go really bad.. or really good. We will have to see. I like the people and the atmosphere but expectations, job roles, and order of operations doesn't seem to be super clear. 


i'm on the fence about wether i want to stay in this apartment long term or not. Jack got me a portable AC which during a 95 degree day kept it at 75 in my apartment instead of 85. so it works well enough... but nothing compared to central AC and heat. Dishwasher is on its way.  but because i'm unsure I havn't had the motivation to finish unpacking... and all the boxes are contributing to the depression. 


I want to feel settled. 


I am also so tired of being on edge everywhere because nothing is familiar at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment