Monday, August 28, 2023

snag

 Alright so we hit a snag, 

We had to hire movers. And after that I got confirmation 3 guys i'll be working with volunteered to help me unload, so that should go relatively easy. 


I will be moving in on Wednesday, not Tuesday. 


I need surge protectors. the kind that also protects against overloading. because there are NOT enough outlets in the apartment....

and without furniture it looks even smaller than I remember :') I may have to rearrange some stuff. 


But. It will be okay. If I need to put the vanity in the sun room I can. If I need to put the book shelves in the living room I can. 

However..... the portable dishwasher is gone. Which was the reason I chose the bottom floor over the top floor... 

so things I now need to buy that was unplanned:


- AC units --> 1 really good ones or 2 so/so ones.  I'll wait. summer is almost over. I'll get 2 box fans.

- portable dishwasher --> new is close to $500... buy used facebook marketplace?

- extra powerful surge protectors

- 2 computer and screen power cables - extra long

- 2 extension chords

- a new TV since mine did not make it through the move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment