Monday, April 22, 2024

Update

 Ready player one.... 


introducing new character into my life: Code name Gamer Boy. 


Pros:

  • Very communicative via text
  • VERY appreciateive of direct and open communicaiton. I am learning I don't have to be subtle about it (like with Jimmie & Viking man); he is SO CHILL that I don't have to worry about him flying off the handle, even if its somthing he may not be happy about
  • Has repeatedly said that even if he is disapointed by something that my comfort is the important thing. 
  • He listens when I do have the courage to voice a concern then he MODIFIES to adapt to my boundaries, needs. 
    • Honestly this one got me. His behavior matched his words. This is super big for me. 
  • Even if our kinks don't toally line up he is very open to adapting to suit what works for me, compromise so othat we both get what we enjoy. 
  • Very chill - balances out my INSANE level of energy and anxiety. 
  • Is very open to hanging out with my friends so that he can spend time with me
  • Wants to get out of the apartment and do fun things; winter is for being a home body, summer is for adventure. 
  • Hes very pretty and always smells good
  • Seems to be very patient and lets me be as playful as I want, doesn't seem to be bothered by how hyper I am or how much I talk. 
  • Despite being a fitness nut himself, he likes that I am soft. 
  • We havn;t discussed politics but from some side comments hes made I can tell we are more or less along the same lines.
  • Plays video games - and actually continues to talk to me while playing (and inbetween sets at the gym) --> I could totally read while he plays if I get bored. 
  • Honestly he is probably the best cuddler I have ever gotten to cuddle with. Like waking up covered in a sweat becuse we are wrapped up and both space heaters - and the cuddles are so good I can actually fall back asleep like that. The way that he plays with my hair T_T <3
  • He likes my elf ears. Like totally cool with it when if I wear them out with him. 
  • Likes horror movies (most movies tbh) - but not roller coasters (boo)
  • Very physically affectionate. 



Cons:

  • He has an issue with me burlesque dancing. This will have to be something we discuss more indepth in the future because thats going to be something he will have to get over when I do start dancing again. 
  • He is SO QUIET; not really a con but it really makes me pay attention and makes it easy for me to get into my head. Will take learning. 
  • Lives a very regimented life - he goes to the gym 4 days a week for like 2 hours, M-Th or T-F, however does make his weekends free; usually open F and Sun. 
  • Very limited and specialized diet to coordinate with his fitness regiment. 
  • Not a caretaker dom - but is willing to shift his sadism to match my boundaries and seems open to a lot of things i like. (Pro)
  • Has been open about his toxic trait.... which is the same as Viking Man and Jimmie.. in the sense where he gets off on causing emotional distress in his partner; however he recognizes that it is toxic and doesn't indulge it. 
  • Doesn't seem interested in discussing anything too indepth just yet, but that also might come with time. He has said that essentially he is more or less agnostic and doesn't really think about it/care. He did give me a funny look when I talked about getting messages from Maeve, however he tried to take it in stride and even cracked a joke. 
  • Doesn't like to play horro games if someone is with him because it takes him out of the experience. T_T (I think we can work on this lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment